Saturday 3 December 2011

Top Posts In November

Its been a few months since I last did this but thought it was about time I started again.
So here are my top posts from November.

Loo & Placido - Future Sound
Loo and Placido absolutely killed it with this mashup, if there's one thing the Gorillaz need its a little bit of dubstep!

Warren Paul - Jack Funk Mixtape Part 2
This mix shocked me as I'm not usually a fan of house but Warren Paul put together such a funky mix I couldn't not post it.

The Breakz R Boss - Family: Part 1
We all love a free album and Breakz R Boss are the kings of free albums with the amount they release. 13 tracks of heavy hitting breakbeat madness, you cant possibly say no.

Figure - Dominate
This track couldn't have been better named because when it comes to dubstep Figure really does dominate.

Krafty Kuts - Fresh Kuts Volume 4
When it comes to Krafty Kuts I'm very biased but then who isn't, when he puts together phat ass mixes like this one.

AfroWhitey - City Lights Promo Mix
I honestly cant turn down a new AfroWhitey mix as every one is full of thugstep gold and this one is no different.

Don't agree or just want to have your say then hit up the comments with your top posts of the month. All of the posts from November can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment