Friday 15 July 2011

Linton Brown - Balls Deep (Preview)

I'd never heard of Linton Brown until today, I stumbled upon this track completely by chance and my god am I glad I did. It has the whole package phat ass bass, brilliant vocals and a harmonica, you honestly cant ask for much more.
Hopefully it will be out in the next few weeks but until then this preview will just have to tide you over.
Be sure to check out his other tracks over on his Soundcloud page.
Balls Deep by Linton Brown

Hit him up on:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lintonbrownfanpage
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lintonbrown

2 comments:

  1. Woooah! WTF was that?
    My garage just rocked'n slid down the hill into the village!
    But! Give me more though. Give me more vocals, more varied vocals, a chorus with a hook, and a health warning!
    But mostly, just tell me where I can score more of the same.
    Skip. Glenridding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the song. love that u based it on us. cumbrian craic no1 always has been, always will. espec at our seshs!x

    ReplyDelete